The 11th OCARINA International Symposium is cancelled.
The 11th OCARINA International Symposium, which was scheduled to be
held in March 2020, was postponed due to the spread of Novel Coronavirus
Outbreak as of February.
Due to concerns over the spread of Coronavirus, we regretfully announce the cancellation of this symposium since we are not able to hold a student poster presentation, which is one of the important event of the symposium.
From April 2020, we started a new organization specializing in the project system due to the organizational restructuring of the OCU Advanced Research Institute for Natural science and Tecnology. Due to this organizational restructuring, the faculty members belonging to this institution have been transferred to the OCU Research Center for Artificial photosynthesis.
In addition, this homepage is currently in the process of being updated with the latest information.
- Newsletter OCARINA vol.9 (English ver.) posted.
- Newsletter OCARINA vol.9 (Japanese ver.) posted.
- The 11th OCARINA International Symposium has been postponed.
- Updated information on the 11th OCARINA International Symposium.
- Updated information on OCARINA seminar.
- Newsletter OCARINA vol.8 (English ver.) posted.
- Newsletter OCARINA vol.8 (Japanese ver.) posted.
- Updated information on the 10th OCARINA International Symposium.